Subject: Not being able to flash your rockbox ? In need of a SST39VF020 ?
From: Jan Riewenherm (Riewenherm_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-10-28

Hi,

I did huge efforts to find a distributor for the SST39VF020-90ns Chips
[IDC]Dragon mentions in his article about flasing rockbox.

Finally i found a company in munich being able to sell me a quantity of
30peaces at 3.25EUR + tax. The problem is that even if the quantity is
that low i cant affort paying over 100EUR for the flash mod. Who else
is in need of this 3.3V flash rom ?

I think it will be interesting if there are at least 15 people.

The price is as the company told me, im not making any profits, so
PLEASE... Only mail me if you really want one and take it if i order the
chips.
Ive no idea how to handle the payment so far. An option would be paypal
but i also have a bank account with swift code and so on.
The faximile with the price request can be found here:
www.riewel.de/strixner.jpg)

btw. if there is still interest in the 8mb dram chip i can note that
down as well and see what i can do.
(i already did the mod and bought the chip at www.bimex.de for 7.50 +
tax but might be cheaper if i buy more than just two)
The faximile with the price request can be found here:
www.riewel.de/bimex.jpg)

Mail me...

Jan