Subject: Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-10-28

I find it odd that people won't gripe about a Microsoft shortcoming
*cough*WindowsME*hack*wheeze* when there's something visible on the horizon to
replace it, but the same people go apeshit when there's a FIX IN PLACE on a
*NIX that forces them to do some hand patching of code to get it working
correctly.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7