Subject: Re: file recorded on archos no program will play!
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2003-10-29

Unfortunately, this didn't help at all -- it did find 4 bad frames,
but still the file is unplayable -- after 30 minutes or so it seems
to be playing near the end -- something is really messed up here.

Now even if I can't salvage this one, how do I prevent this in the
future, otherwise the archos is not much use as a recorder.

Can we fix the firmware to use cbr or something?

on Wednesday 10/29/2003 Paul van der Heu(pvdh_at_xs4all.nl) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com