Subject: (unknown charset) Re: file recorded on archos no program will play!

(unknown charset) Re: file recorded on archos no program will play!

From: (unknown charset) John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:17:26 -0500

Unfortunately, this didn't help at all -- it did find 4 bad frames,
but still the file is unplayable -- after 30 minutes or so it seems
to be playing near the end -- something is really messed up here.

Now even if I can't salvage this one, how do I prevent this in the
future, otherwise the archos is not much use as a recorder.

Can we fix the firmware to use cbr or something?

on Wednesday 10/29/2003 Paul van der Heu(pvdh_at_xs4all.nl) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com