Subject: Re: no screen display jukebox studio10
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2003-10-29

I have 2 dots (pixels, i _think_) on my display. Allways in the same place.

They have only appeared in the last month or so.

I assume, it's a defective display
-----Original Message-----From: Dave Jubanyik <>To: <>Sent: 10/28/03 16:50Subject: no screen display jukebox studio10i have no screen display when using my jukebox studio 10. i have been

using rockbox 2.0 for a few months with no problem. one day i turned it

on and the display went crazy, big numbers and weird symbols then it

went blank. i know it's not the contrast becasue sometimes it shows text

for a minute or two. i tried deleting the archos.mod file and replacing

but that didn't work. i even tried going back to the original archos.mod

file and that didn't work. is there a corrupted file that i can't see or

is it a hardware problem. any suggestions would be helpful, i'm stuck.

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd