Subject: Re: IN FAVOR say "I"
From: Brian (GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com)
Date: 2003-10-29

Lets put it more like this:
When a user is in a playlist, song 431 of 900, then selects a different
song, it will play that song, but when that song is done playing, or the
user presses next, it returns to the playlist at song 432 of 900. I don't
know why I didnt add this to make my first email easier to understand.

Adding this would eliminate the function that plays the song and includes
all of the songs in that directory, so this function needs to be added to
the on + play menu as play.

The current queue function would remain queue, which would wait until the
currently playing song is over before playing the queued song.

If no one really is in favor of this idea, would it be possible for me to
put this into my own version of rockbox? I'm running windows xp (i've heard
a lot about you guys and Linux) and i have no knowledge of Rockbox, but
would like to learn.

Brian