Subject: Re: IN FAVOR say "I"
From: scott (
Date: 2003-10-29

--- Brian <> wrote:
> Lets put it more like this:
> When a user is in a playlist, song 431 of 900, then selects a different
> song, it will play that song, but when that song is done playing, or the
> user presses next, it returns to the playlist at song 432 of 900. I don't
> know why I didnt add this to make my first email easier to understand.

i think the better solution (and the one most likely to be added) is bookmarks. make a bookmark
for the playlist, play something else, then go back.

> Adding this would eliminate the function that plays the song and includes
> all of the songs in that directory, so this function needs to be added to
> the on + play menu as play.
> The current queue function would remain queue, which would wait until the
> currently playing song is over before playing the queued song.
> If no one really is in favor of this idea, would it be possible for me to
> put this into my own version of rockbox? I'm running windows xp (i've heard
> a lot about you guys and Linux) and i have no knowledge of Rockbox, but
> would like to learn.

it would defintitely be possible to make it, and the best way to get it added to rockbox would be
to submit a patch. this is probably more complicated than you'd be able to do right away though.
try coding and ask for help, you'll probably get it.

> Brian

Do you Yahoo!?