Subject: RE: file recorded on archos no program will play!
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2003-10-30

I am using a patched version of the cvs from maybe a week ago and the
vbr is certainly not good on it. Mpg123 complains:
Blocktype == 0 and window-switching == 1 not allowed.

On the larger file it complained about big_values too large and seg
faulted.

So this leaves me in a quandry -- how large a file can I record and
have it work or what can I do -- seems a shame to have the record
function so unreliable.

on Wednesday 10/29/2003 Andreas Stemmer(groovingandi_at_gmx.de) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com