Subject: Re: Best Batteries

Re: Best Batteries

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:19:52 -0500

I'd give the unbranded ones a shot. Given the economical benefits of even
short lived NiMh cells, and the distinct possibility that both the Sony's
and the unbranded cells are made by the same manufacturer, it's a
worthwhile gamble.

With a couple of $10 Rayovac chargers and a half dozen sets of Rayovac and
Eveready NiMh cells, I believe I have saved enough money over the past
year to not even be concerned about the occasional case of short life span
or a bad cell or two.

Chris