Subject: Re: Best Batteries
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-10-30

I'd give the unbranded ones a shot. Given the economical benefits of even
short lived NiMh cells, and the distinct possibility that both the Sony's
and the unbranded cells are made by the same manufacturer, it's a
worthwhile gamble.

With a couple of $10 Rayovac chargers and a half dozen sets of Rayovac and
Eveready NiMh cells, I believe I have saved enough money over the past
year to not even be concerned about the occasional case of short life span
or a bad cell or two.

Chris