Subject: RE: dead "play" button on Jukebox 20

RE: dead "play" button on Jukebox 20

From: VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) <"VanBaren,>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:14:52 -0700

Try DigiKey www.digikey.com. They sell "cut tape" quantities of many types of surface mount switches. If you get a printed catalog, they have pictures, otherwise the information is all on the web site, it is just harder to find the right switch because the main selection is not visual. Once you pick a switch, a .pdf of the catalog page is available that you can download and see diagrams and sketches of the switches.

You can download the catalog from http://dkc1.digikey.com/us/pdf/T033/Catalog.html

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.