Subject: Re: Best Batteries
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-10-30

As long as they can handle the current demands of the Archos, they should
be a good deal. I do recall reading about some issues with the > 2000 Mah
cells suffering reduced capacity after being used in high drain devices.
But hey, at these prices, even three months use would be a reasonable
bargain.

Chris