Subject: Fwd: A Titanium Offer
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-10-30

Just got my set in. They have excellent performance, are fairly
comfortable and secure and sure look a lot less geeky than my PortaPros.
:)

With an SRP of 19.99 I cannot fathom why
BestBuy/CircuitCity/WalMart/Target etc... only carry the KSC10, KSC11 for
neckband phones. The KTPRO1, KSC50 and KSC55 are easily worth the extra 5
to 10 dollars.

Chris

> Purchase a KSC55 Stereophone before 11/15 and receive 25% off the SRP!
>

> To take advantage of this great offer:
> 1. Click the link below
> 2. Add the KSC55 to your cart
> 3. Enter coupon code 1010 at check out

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/SpO?readform&Portable+Stereophones|KS
C55

It is probably broken, so click the TinyURL below:

http://tinyurl.com/t02v

And, you might need to disable some popup blocking software to see the
product window.

Chris