Subject: Re: Best Batteries
From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 (
Date: 2003-10-30

Here's a a good site:

This guy did a lot of work to measure AA cells. He seems to have been pretty
objective. He shows that the Mah rating holds a lot of wiggle room. I
wouldn't trust the rating on the Lenmar 2300 based upon what I can see of
their 2000 Mah cells. If you're going to go cheap with cells, and still get
some good bang/buck, you can find Nexcell 2100s for almost $1.50 each on
Ebay with $5 shipping.

BTW, Sanyo looks like an honest company when it comes to Mah ratings.