Subject: RE: [archosjukebox6000] Fwd: A Titanium Offer
From: Fred Maxwell (
Date: 2003-10-30

As you can see from my domain (, I am very intolerant of spam.
That said, I'm unclear on the policy on this list. If I find a good deal
for, say, NiMH batteries (which are used by many Archos/Rockbox users) at, am I prohibited from posting same here?

I'd prefer a policy prohibiting the posting of for-profit ads. In other
words, if I'm selling Sony headphones, I can't advertise them here but if I
find a really good deal on Sony headphones at, I could tell
people about it. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

  Fred Maxwell