Subject: Re: [archosjukebox6000] Fwd: A Titanium Offer
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-10-30

Fred Maxwell wrote:
> As you can see from my domain (anti-spam.org), I am very intolerant of spam.
> That said, I'm unclear on the policy on this list. If I find a good deal
> for, say, NiMH batteries (which are used by many Archos/Rockbox users) at
> bestbuy.com, am I prohibited from posting same here?

Yes. This is not the appropriate list for it.

This list is about development of the Rockbox firmware. It's actually not a "Rockbox users" list, although we sometimes discuss user issues too when they relate to the Rockbox firmware.

General issues such as which accessories people prefer or where to get good deals on them, are much better discussed on a pure user list such as the archosjukebox6000 list on Yahoo.

--
Björn