Subject: Re: Best Batteries

Re: Best Batteries

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:59:02 +0000

I'd like to thank everybody for their input on batteries for my RockBox
machine.
I now feel that I can speak about them with a degree of knowledge.
I think in summary: cheap, but not so cheap they leak; and highest mAh
around at the time, certainly not less than 2100; when they break put them
in a landfill and buy some more :)

Also, sorry if this subject was OT. I look forward to reading lots of
technical questions and help in future (although I also got seriously
slammed last time I did that too - LOL)

On the subject of which....
Zagor, has LinusN contacted you yet?
If not please give either me or him a shout.

BC