Subject: directory sorting
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-10-31

i just saw the chip8 converted was added to CVS (thanks jörg!!), and i thought i'd bring up the
topic of .rockbox subdirectories again. it seems logical to me to put all of the chip8 games, as
well as the existing plug-ins in the same directory (preferably a top-level games menu). ideally
i'd put each type of file in it's own folder (fonts, languages, etc.), and divide plug-ins into
games, demos, and apps. can we come to some concensus on this? i'd really like to see the .rockbox
dir cleaned up, it's a complete mess now.

-scott