Subject: Re: Problems and missing features

Re: Problems and missing features

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:24:16 +0000

Rockbox is (imho) long overdue for an official release.
The daily builds do not deserve their implied status of "beta" ...I have
found the daily builds more than acceptable and certainly about 100x more
featured than the current official 2.0 - I am sure that bugs must be fixed
from time-to-time, but I've yet to find one personally!

Try the lastest FAR more fully featured download from the "daily builds"
page on rockbox.haxx.se

BC