Subject: Re: Problems and missing features
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-10-31

BlueChip said:
> Rockbox is (imho) long overdue for an official release.
> The daily builds do not deserve their implied status of "beta" ...I have
> found the daily builds more than acceptable and certainly about 100x
> more featured than the current official 2.0 - I am sure that bugs must
> be fixed from time-to-time, but I've yet to find one personally!
>
> Try the lastest FAR more fully featured download from the "daily builds"
> page on rockbox.haxx.se

I agree that we should be looking to release 2.1 (?) some time soon. We
now have flashing and rocks as new features, which seem on the whole to be
reliable (apart from some potential charging issues maybe?). We also have
the new queueing stuff, and if the new bookmarking could go in as well?

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox