Subject: Re: Problems and missing features
From: eric (
Date: 2003-10-31

i am a great fan of rockbox, because despite not being
perfect it is still far better than the original firmware.

however, as stated by the other replys, its really
recommended to get a daily build, which has a lotta
more features, although not fixing the "problems" you

> 1) You are now not able to delete folders. This was
> possible with the original version of software and it
> is a very useful function for me as I don't use the
> machine with a computer much.

it seems to be intentiously designed that way, but i agree.
i wanna be able to delete folders recursively too.

> 4) When I call up the screen to delete/rename files,
> it immediately jumps to the rename screen. I must pull
> my finger off precisely at the moment the screen shows
> up. Perhaps another button would have been better to
> implement?

full ack...