Subject: Re: Problems and missing features

Re: Problems and missing features

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:21:58 -0800

Speaking as a QA engineer, not as a developer for this project, I'd warn
against putting a non-CVS patch into the next "release" code. It just doesn't
have the real-world testing to consider it stable. This is not, however, an
argument against moving talkbox into CVS. That's not one I'm qualified to make
for this project. It would then be in the daily builds.
If a new release is being considered, there should probably be a review of the
available features in CVS and a triage of the ones deemed insufficiently tested
or unstable.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7