Subject: Re: LCD Updates
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-11-02

Zakk Roberts wrote:
> I am currently making an FM Radio patch. I have a question however, this
> is it:
> I need the LCD to update more often (apparently what it is set to right
> now is every 1 second). Any ideas?

When searching a channel, it is updating as often as it can. When not,
it updates every half a second. If you want it to update more often,
change the second argument to the button_get_w_tmo() call. Currently it
is set to HZ/2, if you change it to HZ/4 it will update every 250ms.
Note that the shortest timeout is HZ/100.