Subject: Re: Is my hard drive locked? Need help with Linux unlock
From: Honda (honda_at_gbronline.com)
Date: 2003-11-03

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> You should make sure that the hard drive is partitioned correctly. The
> disk must have a partition table, and I assume that your disk doesn't
> have one.

Thanks for such a speedy reply. I did partition the HD more than once under
both Win XP and Linux and then formatted it as FAT32 and gave it the
"Jukebox" label. Does it need to be re-partitioned in any special way?

If it weren't partitioned properly, would I be able to use it through USB?
Like I said, I can put files on it with no problem.