Subject: Spectrum emulator
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-11-03

Good Morning!

I had a daft thought this morning whilst getting ready for work. How possible would it be to write a Spectrum Emulator plugin?
I know the screen resolution is too small but perhaps some kind of scaling/scrolling could be implemented. I suppose the real question is CPU speed, I had a spectrum emulator running on my Amiga and that CPU was only 7.5MHz and this one is 16 I understand.

Silly idea? I would just like to play Jet Set Willy on my Archos!

..Maybe I should write a little Jet Set Willy platorm game....

Forget it.

Mat

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com