Subject: RomBox charging bug on recoder seem to be solved

RomBox charging bug on recoder seem to be solved

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:20:28 +0100

Hi,
I don't now if it is linked, but my ajbr seem to charge well now with
the charging screen...
Is the better initialization to solve recording issue on rombox could
solve also that issue ?
My 2 last tests was done with 20031028 cvs version
- Rockbox normal charge ( with original firmware )
- Rombox
I'm running with 1500mA green original batteries...
Charge time ( before reporting "top of charge" ) about 7 hours for the 2
versions ( before it was 5hours for the Rombox )
Batterie voltage after 15 minutes of playing mp3
rockbox : 5.45 ( 100% full )
rombox : 5.43 ( 100% full )

Is anybody else as identical results ?

Thanks