Subject: Is time split affected by the new frame accurate recording splits?
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-11-04 schrieb am 04.11.03 08:24:01:

The new frame accurate recording split seems to work great.
I'm doing some tests on it just to make sure it works all the
time and would also like to try out if it works OK for really long
recordings (whole 3 day weekends at least)

I've started a time split recording this morning with this morning's
CVS. Does the automatic time split already use this feature?
If that's the case I would leave the machine recording a couple
of days to see if it runs without problems. If not, I'd wait for the
real long tests until this works.

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: