Subject: RE: A rockbox survey

RE: A rockbox survey

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:21:53 +0100

Martin Borus wrote:
> As I'm one of the people asking for long time recordings improvements
> all the time here ares my reasons. Most of them involve radio (in
> live situations recording for 4-8 hours covers most things for me)
> Most of the long recordings are 8-12 hours. I have done several
> 24-72h recordings so far.

Do you have a second jukebox? Or how can you live with a blocked jukebox for
24 hours? ;-)

For the survey:
My "long" recordings are only about 2-4 hours. I mainly use the recording
feature for archiving rehearsals or recording live gigs of my band. But I
love the fact that I could record as long as I wanted.

Andreas Stemmer