Subject: Re: A rockbox survey
From: ajf (ajf_at_midmaine.com)
Date: 2003-11-04

I use it for time-shifting of various programs I can't listen to. If there
were a timer-scheduler, I wouldn't want or need extra long recordings for
this purpose.

I also do airchecks of radio stations. Accurate hourly splits, especially
with the default file naming scheme, would be lovely.

I occasionally record meetings and lectures, although I am starting to use a
Pogo Ripflash for this purpose.