Subject: Re: A rockbox survey - and recording failures
From: Rocker (
Date: 2003-11-04

I would also be interested in learning what recording config you are using
to track your rehearsals? Once I get this rockbox stuff figured out a
little more I want to try and somehow connect my Fostex MR8 multii tracker
into the Archos thus bi-passing the compact flash card. Is this possible?
Any advice is appreciated & sorry if this is a little off topic.

P.S. As a drummer I would suggest that Maybe you should replace that
drummer? LOL