Subject: debugging the software

debugging the software

From: John Covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:51:40 -0500

Hi. I would like to know the methods being used to debug the
software -- I have the talkbox patch modified to work with the
current cvs, but it doesn't work -- builds ok, so I need to debug the
thing.

I see you have a debug build, and it does put the -g in the compiles,
but what good does that do me -- is there a way to run the debugger
on that box? Also, I see debugf statements which I might use if I
could get them to write to a disk file, how can I enable that
functionality?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
         John Covici