Subject: AV140
From: Martin Moores (freeky_cheese_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-11-05

i was just wondering if the firmware that you supply for Archos "recorders" applies to the AV140, i just wanted to make sure because I really dont want to mess up my AV140 but i think that the firmware you create is an amazing idea, Archos really don't think much about what customers want with firmware, they have never intergrated a search function! Another question, are there any other teams like you about, developers of open source firmware?
Cheers
Hans