Subject: Re: working talkbox patch
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2003-11-06

Hey john,

Can you tell me how to install this patch? I downloaded the text file from
the source forge site. Now I would like to install & road test it. I have
the following version of rocbox on my fm recorder:
rockbox-fmrecorder-20031104

Thanks for your continued efforts on making the Archos accessible to the
blind via rockbox! There are many blind people monitoring my progress with
this puppy!

Cheers!
Keith AKA: rocker