Subject: Re: working talkbox patch
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2003-11-06

You have to get the latest cvs version, and apply the patch using
diff and then build it, If you don't have a way to do that I can
send you the ajbrec.ajz which you can put in your root directory, but
I don't want to start doing that a lot.

on Wednesday 11/05/2003 Rocker(rocker_at_shaw.ca) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com