Subject: Re: file menu
From: Hardeep Sidhu (
Date: 2003-11-06

Michael Hentschel wrote:

> I didn't quite figure, what's the difference between 'insert' and 'queue' in
> the file/playlist menu? Can anyone explain ....?

Queued files are deleted as soon as they are played and they are not
saved to disk when you request a Save Dynamic Playlist. You can see a
description of all the options here:

This brings up a something I've been wondering about: Does anyone
actually use the Queue functions? Many people have mentioned, and I
agree, that the number of playlist options is overwhelming. So, I was
thinking that maybe we should remove the Queue functions, leaving only
the three Insert functions.