Subject: Re: rockbox installation
From: Rocker (
Date: 2003-11-07

Hello Garrett,

You are exactly right...
The Archos resumed where I left off last...
That's all I would need provided I just wanted to read a book straight
through but what if I want to start a talking book then listen to some mp3
music? Then I would not be able to resume reading the talking book where I
last left off?

Anyway, I understand that the book marking feature is not included with the
latest talkbox patch which if I can get working I would prefer to have
running. This all very new to me so I need to take baby steps so I don't
destroy my Archos before enjoying it.

Thanks for your help and support. You have been very encouraging.,