Subject: Re: Feature Request ? make Internationalisable .wps

Re: Feature Request ? make Internationalisable .wps

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:44:48 +0100

No pb with Rockbox tags, there are really easy to use and well done...
It's a simple remark, when I load a new language, I wish that .wps
change some key words to the new language...
For Exemple :
Artist: %?ia<%ia|/%d2/>
while become something like :
%artist: %?ia<%ia|/%d2/>

and rockbox will display on the playing screen :
"Artist: myArtist" with default english.lang and
"Artiste: myArtist"with french language loaded
And the same for every languages...
All equivalences could be put into language files as it is done for menu

Do you understand what I'm trying to explain ( I'm not well english
speaker/writer ;) )?

Mourad