Subject: RE: FM reception
From: Chuck Urwiler (curwiler_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2003-11-10

Hi Linus,

Well, I finally tried the F3 button today. I do notice a slight difference
in the noise. It doesn't affect the noise level, but it does change the
frequency of "ticks" that I hear in the background noise of the FM radio.

I finally realized that my FMR is just too close to my computers during
the day for it to get any decent FM reception. I had to shut down
everything for a short while as I needed to re-plug somethings to make
room for a new device (printer/scanner) and lo and behold the reception
was better. I know, no duh! :)

Anyway, doesn't seem F3 makes all that much difference - unless I was
trying to record, perhaps. You FM recording folks should check it out.

Thanks again, Linus, for the continual updates.

-Chuck