Subject: Re: Resume on STOP behaviour
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-11-14

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> I have a weak memory, so I would like to take this up for discussion again.
> Why did we change this? I think the previous behaviour made the most sense.

I'm definitely FOR agressive resuming. I don't see how this harms anyone (you
can always say no when you have set to ASK), and it does save my ass many
times when I hit stop and not shutoff properly.

I'm not exactly sure what happens otherwise when I have the charger connected
and I press stop. When I later disconnect the charger and shutoff, I want it
to resume from where I pressed stop previously (hours ago).

Any particular reasons you believe this is bad?

 Daniel Stenberg -- --