Subject: Re: Resume on STOP behaviour
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2003-11-14

>"Daniel Gudlat"
>>Björn Stenberg wrote:
>> This is the first time I've heard this. Please file a bug report
>> with as much information as possible.
>I just filed this as
>[842120] resume fails when playback is stopped before powering off
>If you need more information, or someone to test builds, I'm more than
>happy to help out.
>Daniel Gudlat

I dont think the problem is how you stop the track,
the problem is how you start the jukebox.

When you start the jukbox with a short press on 'on', no problem
ask resume works.
When you start the jukebox with a long press on 'on' the ask resume
question just flash by. I think there need to be check for release event in
question or clearing of the button queue before the question to fix this

If nobody fixes it before tomorrow, I will submit a patch for this problem.