Subject: Re: 2300 ma batteries with jukebox recorder?
From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 (
Date: 2003-11-14

An internal short withon a cell must be a pretty rare thing. It is good to
test the cells a few times before inserting them into an Archos.

BTW, I have a Maha slow charger that charges cells individually. I know this
because it has a single LED for each that lights when the cell is inserted
and I experimented with charging 1,2,3 and 4 cells at a time. I'm pretty
sure I paid less than $30USD for it. I also have a fast charger that does 4
at a time for when I'm willing to sacrifice cell lifetime for my "life time"
;^P .