Subject: Re: Problem with fonts and filename-dialog
From: mr.escape_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-11-15

Go to this filename dialog (renaming, saving setting or playlist, you
choose) and plug in the external power. Suddenly the small font appears
(and the topmost line starts to flicker). Remove the external power and the
big font reappears (and no more flickering). No need to touch any key. Just
play with the external power (give it some seconds when doing this with the
wall wart).

mr.escape