Subject: Re: fmr polarity
From: Robert Murray (rob_at_mur.org.uk)
Date: 2003-11-15

Hi

Thanks for all the replys. Does anyone know if the wrong polarity will kill the unit? Which component would blow? Is it easy to replace?

The fmr I have is from ebay, and it came without a charger. It was sold as untested, so it could already be broken. Nothing happens when I plug a 6V universal adapter in.

Regards

Rob