Subject: Re: WPS Request
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-11-16

--- BiBioazard <BiBioHazardabakrrrom> wrote:
> Is there any way to make the buffer bar seen in the
> mas debug menu available on the WPWPSid kinda like
> to know when the HDHDill spin up again so i can try
> not to move the ararchosits >really< sensitive to
> motion)

I added this feature to my own custom build a while
ago but never submitted it as a patch because I didn't
think there would be any demand for it.

You can try it out with the executable found here:
http://home.pacbell.net/csath/rockbox3/

If anyone wants to get this in the official builds, I
will submit a patch and let you try to convince the
project admins to add it.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com