Subject: Re: Remote Control Unit
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2003-11-16

Since the button read code is per app, including wps, I don't think there's a
problem with just putting the debounce code into wps.c. Any plugin that needs
button reads can do it however the author feels is best for their app.

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 06:48:28PM +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Björn Stenberg wrote:
> >Not only base rockbox uses the remote, plugins can use it too. The snake
> >game is one example. Me must make sure we don't break such things.
> >
> Good point. Forgot about that.
> Linus

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.