Subject: Re: Remote Control Unit
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-11-16

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, BlueChip wrote:

> If anyone wants to know why we don't have .WAV support - it is because
> Linus is sitting on the information

If you had contributed even a fraction of what Linus has contributed to this
project, then perhaps you could get away with this unbelievable flaming. But
you haven't. In fact, you mostly talk, whine, complain and yap about that
everything is possible.

I think Linus is doing a hell of a work on this project. I think Björn has
done an enormous job. I think LOTS of people have done many good things.

Sure, we still lack some docs, we lack time, we lack energy and we have far
too may patches and bug reports still in the queue.

But whining is not what improves Rockbox.