Subject: RE: Remote Control Unit

RE: Remote Control Unit

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:51:34 +0100

BlueChip wrote:
> What is baffling is that you [Linus] are one of the few people who
> know how much "behind the scenes" time I have spend helping Rockbox
> (for others, "A LOT"). And all you have done is find endless
> reasons to sit on the information that I spent weeks if not months
> tracing for you.

Please stop it, BlueChip!
Why can't you accept that all the people here are doing this for fun?
You should be thankful for everything Linus and the others have done so far.
They have spent many many hours for this project. It's not nice to attack
them if they refuse things for good reasons or if they just don't have
enough time to commit all the patches. The more time they have to spend on
these endless discussions, the less time they have for programming and the
less fun they have in this project.
So let's stop this thread now and return to technical discussions.

Andreas Stemmer