Subject: RE: Documentation for Daily Builds
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-11-17

Felix Becker wrote:
> Is it possible to add the "backlight on when
> connectetd"-funktion to the car
> mode, so that the light is always on when using the jukebox in the
> car?

It would be possible but not necessary. Just make a .cfg file for car use
with the appropriate settings. I have one which sets my sound controls
suitable for my car stereo, enables car mode, sets idle timeout as short as
possible and enable permanent backlight.
http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/custom_cfg_format.html
(not always up to date, use the "save cfg-file" option to get one base file
from where you can make your changes with a text editor)

Andreas Stemmer