Subject: RE: Documentation for Daily Builds
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2003-11-17

Felix Becker wrote:
> Is it possible to add the "backlight on when
> connectetd"-funktion to the car
> mode, so that the light is always on when using the jukebox in the
> car?

It would be possible but not necessary. Just make a .cfg file for car use
with the appropriate settings. I have one which sets my sound controls
suitable for my car stereo, enables car mode, sets idle timeout as short as
possible and enable permanent backlight.
(not always up to date, use the "save cfg-file" option to get one base file
from where you can make your changes with a text editor)

Andreas Stemmer