Subject: Re: Trouble recording on large hard disk partition
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2003-11-17

Since larger disk are, most of the time, newer and therefore faster, is it
possible they exceed the archos hardware in term of power consumption (while
recording, I guess even more power is required for harware encoding) or is
there a "rule" for max hd power consumption that prevent that from happening
?