Subject: Time split bug hunt
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-11-17

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 17.11.03 15:12:09:

Hi,

after a successful 3 day recording at 1 hour time split setting
I am still hunting the problem I had last time with the week long
recording where the time split failed.

One question:
When I record with 5 minute up to 4 hour time split the recording
screen second line is:
Time Split <TIME SPLIT SELECTED>

For anything higher (6 - 24h) I get this display instead
Time Split 27961: (rest is cut off)

Could this be the reason my 6 hour time split recording failed?
BTW, this was tested with CVS 031117 today...

Martin

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110