Subject: Re[2]: Suggestion on a 2.1 release

Re[2]: Suggestion on a 2.1 release

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:37:46 -0500

I for one would LOVE to see the dynamic playlist viewer, but if it has
to be put off, then it BETTER be the first feature in the next set of
daily builds :D (kid)

However, please make sure that the dynamic queuing email is in with
the documentation. It seems a lot of people do not understand this
exactly, even though it is one of the best features of rockbox (if not
the best)... I don't think I could ever get a portable player without
this type of dynamic file modification -- the only other one that even
comes close is the rio karma, but that one has so many other bugs...

-e