Subject: Re: Time split bug hunt
From: Dave Jones (dave_at_hfpacoustical.com)
Date: 2003-11-17

Hmmm, I think you've found the bug.

Looks like there's a bug in the rec_timer_seconds array variable in
recording.c. Looks like it only has values for up to 4 hours.

There should be an entry in the rec_timer_seconds array for each possible
choice of time split interval that holds the number of seconds for the
interval. The number of seconds is used to determine when the split occurs,
so if the seconds are empty the split won't happen...

I'll submit a patch to the patch tracker to fix this bug. I'll also submit
one to save the rec timesplit interval setting to disk.

Regards,

Dave

At 09:00 AM 11/17/2003, you wrote:
>rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 17.11.03 15:12:09:
>
>Hi,
>
>after a successful 3 day recording at 1 hour time split setting
>I am still hunting the problem I had last time with the week long
>recording where the time split failed.
>
>One question:
>When I record with 5 minute up to 4 hour time split the recording
>screen second line is:
>Time Split <TIME SPLIT SELECTED>
>
>For anything higher (6 - 24h) I get this display instead
>Time Split 27961: (rest is cut off)
>
>Could this be the reason my 6 hour time split recording failed?
>BTW, this was tested with CVS 031117 today...
>
>Martin

>Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
>Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110

Dave Jones P.E.
Senior Project Engineer
HFP Acoustical Consultants Inc.