Subject: Re: Little charging issue
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-11-18

Sorry for multiple posts, but I forgot... rombox version 20031112cvs and
HW info :
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200, master
PR: positive
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

Battery voltage after the night 5.46V I forgot to write down battery
voltage before replugged it on the charger last night....
My battery are the Green archos 1500mA original ones...
See you